This category is about the whole ecosystem around Esports, the gaming industry, and of course, our own experiences.
All about Esports
- History of International Esports
- 9 Key Differences Between Esports and Traditional Sports
- Is Esports a Real Sport Compared to Traditional Sports?
- How to Become a Successful Pro Gamer
- Odds for Becoming a Pro Gamer (with Calculation)
- Age of Pro Gamers | Oldest | Average | Youngest
- How Long to Become a Pro Gamer? 5 Factors You Should Know
- Why Are There so Few Female Pro Gamers in Esport?
- Do Colleges Have Esports In The US?
Gaming and Skillz
General category. If it doesn’t fit somewhere else, it’s here. Logical, right? 😉
- Why Do People Cheat in Video Games?
- Why Gaming Tier Lists Are Bad
- How Does Cloud Gaming Work? (Beginners Guide)
- Is Shroud the Best Gamer Alive?
- Why Are First Person Shooters So Popular?
- Basic Video Gaming FAQ for Noobs
- Headshots in FPS Games | Get Better Now
- Top 5 Mechanics You Need to Master in FPS Games
- Gamers Reaction Time | Measure And Train Your Reactions
The gaming industry is one of the fastest-growing industries in the world. As a result, more and more people earn their money with jobs related to gaming.
- Game Developer | Job Profile, Requirements, Salary in US and Worldwide
- Game Designer | Job Profile, Requirements, Salary in US and Worldwide
We are gamers, and this is a lifestyle for us.
- Gaming as a Hobby | Costs, Benefits & More
- What Do Gamers Eat? | Nutrition For Gamers
- Do Energy Drinks Boost Gaming Skills?
We collect general settings (OS, in-game, hardware) for FPS games in this category. The article is located under “Games” or the corresponding game if we refer specifically to a game.
- What Field of View (FOV) Should I Use in Videogames?
- Anti-Aliasing in FPS Games (2022) | On or Off & More Answers
- FPS Cap in Shooter Games | Why, Disadvantages, Worth it?
- How Drops in Framerate Affect your Aim
- Why Is the Framerate (FPS) Important in Gaming?
- NVIDIA Reflex Low Latency | How to Enable, Supported Games & More
- Should I Turn NVIDIA DLSS On or Off?
- Should I Use Shader Cache And What Size?
- Should I Use Anisotropic Filtering for FPS Games?
OS and Hardware
- DPI, eDPI + Sensitivity | Definition, Comparison & More | Calculators Inside
- Is Mouse Acceleration Good for Gaming?
Every gamer needs tools. Let’s take a look at some helpful ones.
- Best Tools + Apps for Playing FPS Games
- Teamspeak vs Discord for Gaming – Comparison
- Discord for Better Gaming? | Insight from 5 Years of Experience
- TeamSpeak for Better Gaming? | Over 20 Years Insight
- Mouse Sensitivity Converter | How to Use
- What Is a VAC Ban?
And don't forget to check out our free tools in the menu under "FREE Tools".