I had a strange error starting the game in the first few weeks after Valorant’s release. After a bit of research in forums and on Riot’s website, I had no choice but to contact support. The support was relatively fast and friendly. I want to share my experience with a Valorant support ticket if you find yourself in this situation.
If you have a problem while playing Valorant, your should visit the official Riot support website first. It’s uncomplicated and quick to create a support ticket.
Before you open a ticket directly out of a spontaneous reaction, I recommend you take a quick look at the current information on the website. You may save yourself a lot of time and continue playing directly if your problem has already been solved and published here.
Fun Fact: A new crazy and funny product for gamers was mentioned to us by "MoCS" via email (thanks for that!). You can take a look at it here. If you've seen an even crazier, funnier or a useless product for gamer on the internet, feel free to drop us a line at email@example.com. We are grateful for every hint.
Note: This article was written in English. Translations into other languages may not provide the same linguistic quality. We apologize for grammatical and semantic errors.
Your system or equipment needs a makeover and you're looking for some good advice on upgrading? We offer you two free options that will help you:
- The result of an analysis of the gaming gear of over 1,700 pro gamers. Play with the same quality yourself. Click here for the “Gold Standard”
- Our constantly growing free verifier tool. Check your system against our recommended standards for casual and ambitious gamers. Click here for the tool.
- Head to the official Riot Support website
- Click on Valorant
Look at the four main categories. Does your problem fall into one of the categories?
In particular, the category “Known Issues & Fixes” shows current technical issues in the operation of Valorant.
If the website doesn’t help you directly, then you can’t avoid a support ticket.
Create a Valorant Support Ticket Step by Step
We guide you step by step through the process of creation. You have already done the first two steps above. Let’s continue:
- Scroll down and click on “Can’t find what you’re looking for? Submit A Ticket”
- Choose a request type in the drop-down menu that fits your issue
- You will get the hint “You must be logged in before you can submit this type of ticket” if you are not logged in. If you are already logged in, skip to step 8.
- Click on Sign-in and sign in with your Riot account credentials
- If you have not previously verified your email address for the Riot account, you will now receive an email (check your spam folder). Click on the link to verify your email address.
- Enter the Subject
- Choose Your Enquiry
- In the description box, enter all information that might help to handle your issue.
- Attach any supporting images or documents in the attachments section.
- Click on the button “Submit”
A few moments later, you should receive a mail from Riot Support with the following text:
Thanks for contacting our Player Support Team! We received your request <YourTicketID>
It looks like a response will take a little longer than normal due to a high volume of requests, sit tight and one of our specialists will answer you as soon as they can. Try not to bump your ticket unless you have additional information that we could use to help you since bumping your ticket repeatedly will increase your wait time.
If you were logged in to the support site when creating your ticket you can use the following link below to be taken directly to it.
Check your spam folder if you have not received a confirmation email within 60 minutes.
Now you have to wait. Riot itself asks that you do not spam the support or disturb them with additional requests. Your request will be processed in any case.
When Does Riot Respond to a Support Ticket?
Generally, Riot’s support responds within 24 hours. Due to increased ticket volume, response times may be temporarily extended.
If you have a question about the post or pro gaming in general, write us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
GL & HF! Flashback out.